Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
• Supplies Service Technicians with parts, as required.
• Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
• Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in the proper inventory locations.
• Assists in keeping Parts Department clean and orderly.
• Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager.
• Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Basic data entry/keyboarding skills.
• Basic parts and machinery knowledge.
• Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience.
• Fork lift license preferred.
Please send resume to the email above with a cover letter to set an appointment.